THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 21, 2010

(o_0)aBOUt fREIndSHip(0_o)

I have been on this road for years 
Always fighting to get it all well
But I always lose more than I even receive
No one know ever sees trough this
Sparkle of loneliness in my eyes
Is this what I deserve after all those years?
Some friends who has forgotten me
Dint even know my last name
Tell me
Is that called real friendship?
Cause what I always believed was
Real friends are people who stays beside you
Even when you are not feeling that well
But thats not what I see
I see people who stands across the road 
Looking at me like
Hmm..... do I know that girl?
Yes you know me
Remember that one day we met !?
Well this road isn't what I expected when I took it
I miss to have people around me who does care
People who knows my last name 
That will stay beside me
Even when its not always going the way as it should
Maybe I have to make a new direction
Something brand new 
With people 
Who wont look at me as a stranger ..

0 comments: